This pc....................

Sadly, it can only be those components. I need to keep my optical, HDD, fan, and CPU for the next hardware. It's already looking to be a good 1800 now :F
But since I've factored getting the new components without any pay from the old hardware. anywhere from .01-350.00 is acceptable ;D

Yeah I know how you feel with this.
For a long time now, I have been using an old X1300 in my main desktop.
The HD2400 wasn't properly compatible with my linux distro, and I didn't feel like upgrading.
O well, now I have an HD3300 on my new mobo when my CPU comes in (955) and then I will be getting the 4850x2 when it gets back in stock.

Sadly, it can only be those components. I need to keep my optical, HDD, fan, and CPU for the next hardware. It's already looking to be a good 1800 now :F
But since I've factored getting the new components without any pay from the old hardware. anywhere from .01-350.00 is acceptable ;D

I'll give you a half-cent for those :D
Naw I'll let holysky have this if he wants.
If not, PM me and I will prob be interested.

holy-sky just realized that, used to always read it as like hollo-ski

Or hollow ski

IDK how that would work out though. It would probably shatter on the moguls.

O no!!!
666 posts!
I better post somewhere else quickly.

ski ftw....gonna learn to snowboard this winter (waaaay off topic...but this thread didnt really have a topic)

i go to park city, utah for a week to board. in the winter we also go up to northern michigan

foothead can u do grinds? wht about jumps?

Back
Top Bottom