World of Warcraft help?

The time card you but in store in $30 and last 2 months, the one you buy from blizzard are $14.99 and last 1 month. Those are how long you can play before your account gets locked until you buy another one

The time card you but in store in $30 and last 2 months, the one you buy from blizzard are $14.99 and last 1 month. Those are how long you can play before your account gets locked until you buy another one

Ooooh! *Slaps forehead* Wow thanks!! I just saw in target that these TimeCards where for Worl of Warcraft and I was all "OMG I HAVE to have it"...
Well... the time cards are good because my dad doesn't want to pay for my account AGAGAGAGA

Anyways, thank you soooo much ^^

Well, prettymuch all my questions have been answered... I guss this can be turned into a Warcraft III help thread? IDK...

Little hint...have time in your hands as well. If you want to go at level 80 the fastest, be prepared to lpay for hours. It's been around 2 years and I don't pay for now, but I'm a level 62 dwarf hunter.

Another tip...if you want to go solo on most of the game (Like I do), make sure you solo with a pet or slave or whatever they call it.

Easiest to start is a hunter/warrior and the toughest is supposedly a Warlock. These only have kleenex armor and they have a lot of spells. Once mastered, watch out.

Strongest is a rogue, toughest is a Warrior, weakest is a priest and fastest killed is the mage and warlocks at times.

I've heard paladins are quite fun to have as well.

Yea paladin's are better at healing then priest IMO

plus they can tank hella easily

Little hint...have time in your hands as well. If you want to go at level 80 the fastest, be prepared to lpay for hours. It's been around 2 years and I don't pay for now, but I'm a level 62 dwarf hunter.

Another tip...if you want to go solo on most of the game (Like I do), make sure you solo with a pet or slave or whatever they call it.

Easiest to start is a hunter/warrior and the toughest is supposedly a Warlock. These only have kleenex armor and they have a lot of spells. Once mastered, watch out.

Strongest is a rogue, toughest is a Warrior, weakest is a priest and fastest killed is the mage and warlocks at times.

I've heard paladins are quite fun to have as well.

No offense, but I don't really agree with most of this (WoW can be controversial though). The game changes weekly a bit and monthly a lot, as far as classes and balance goes. If you haven't played for a few years, I understand (good for you, broke the addiction). The game has changed substantially since then.

The bottom line is that the game is very much on easy mode now. All of the classes have their pros and cons. For a noobie, I would suggest playing either a paladin, rogue or hunter. All depends on how you want to play. This is the nice thing about wow, every class is a fresh experience.

Paladins are extremely OP (overpowered) right now in my opinion. They can fill most roles in the game (damage, healing, etc) and are great for PVP. You get plate armor, and can pop bubbles to temporarily prevent damage. It was my first character, and I found it to be good to learn on.

Rogues are great as you get stealth (invisibility) and very high dps (damage per second). If you wanted to play the game more PVP focused, I would suggest the rogue. The only downside to rogues, is they are mainly single target attackers, meaning that you can only damage 1 enemy at a time. And hey, losing a fight? Pop vanish and escape. lol

Hunter are kind of a noob class if you ask me. You get a pet and get to shoot a bow/gun, lay down traps, etc. That's not to say they aren't good because they are very deadly when played right.When played right you can solo most quests easily. They don't have a lot of downtime between fights, and some people like the companionship of a pet. Also, feign death. Personally I can't stand them.

My main right now is a Mage, but that could be frustrating for a new player as it is easy to die, and there isn't an 'oh ****' button for quite a few levels. Easy as pie end game though.

And lol @ priest being weakest. They are very hard to take down 1v1. Typo?

Yes wow does change from week to week 2 years ago when blizzard would make one class op all for 1 week then change it up the next. Now blizz is getting lazy and updates every month it seems. But pallys can out heal a priest, and shammys out heal all. End of story. But i have several 80's and wow does ruin social lifes haha. I would say that pallys can op only because they roflstomp Dk's which is there advantage. But the easiest class to learn to play i would say is pally since you can fight ten self heal, or warrior since you can fight and now die very easy. Ad i advise going with humans because there start location is easiest to follow and understand how to play. For your first time playing try a normal or rp server and avoid pvp servers until you know how to play your classes. Priest do decent dps if they are disc, or shadow...but warlocks have the best dps. Pallys were the first real healers in WoW and not priest. But since BC came out shammys have just dominated with there chain heals. And no one has said anything about druids in tree forms. They have great heals in raid groups.

Yes wow does change from week to week 2 years ago when blizzard would make one class op all for 1 week then change it up the next. Now blizz is getting lazy and updates every month it seems. But pallys can out heal a priest, and shammys out heal all. End of story. But i have several 80's and wow does ruin social lifes haha. I would say that pallys can op only because they roflstomp Dk's which is there advantage. But the easiest class to learn to play i would say is pally since you can fight ten self heal, or warrior since you can fight and now die very easy. Ad i advise going with humans because there start location is easiest to follow and understand how to play. For your first time playing try a normal or rp server and avoid pvp servers until you know how to play your classes. Priest do decent dps if they are disc, or shadow...but warlocks have the best dps. Pallys were the first real healers in WoW and not priest. But since BC came out shammys have just dominated with there chain heals. And no one has said anything about druids in tree forms. They have great heals in raid groups.

/agree. I've read/seen locks ding 80 and do 3k dps in blues and greens. Pretty nuts. Slowly Blizz is making it that every class does everything and I hate that. Pretty soon mages will be able to heal (joke, but I hope not).

As for server choice, you'd be crazy to go with anything but a PVP server. Thats where the real game is. Because although you may get ganked, you will be able to gank lowbies yourself.

Shammys I have heard are fun to play. Wouldn't suggest a druid unless you really like the whole shapeshifting thing, as you will hate level 1-20. And once you get a toon to 55 you can try a OP death knight, and see how you like that.

My best suggestion is don't waste time on your first 1-80 doing battlegrounds. On my first toon, I twinked @ 19, 29 and 39 and it was just a stupid waste of time. Save the bg's for 80. Up to you though.

Also if you haven't rolled a character yet, start a horde toon on Shattered Hand. Solid server. Pm me if you do.

Back
Top Bottom