Some Help

Krayziejackson

In Runtime
Ok amd then i want to build a computer from the ground up but dont no how so i need some help i really want a lot of led's on the tower plus some led's on the memory sticks if possible a mid size tower and whatever else yall could help with but amd would be aight to doesnt really matter just want a banging computer system so please help me out and im ordering all the parts on newegg.

I can help you with AMD, but not really intel. sorry.

You should probably fix your post. It's really trippy. All caps, no punctuation, etc.

Sure. Don't go with all the LED's though. That is stupid IMO, it looks terrible, nothing like the pics.

Budget?

Purposes? (gaming, etc.)

Do u need everything, or U have parts already?

OS prefs?

Do u need a monitor?

Any other prefs?

I will try to help u out with this. :D

No i have no parts yet thats why i need help i dont really need alot of led's but just a few you no dont need a monitor its going to be a regular computer not a gameing computer but look like a gaming computer and also a see threw tower but other than that i could use the help and my limt is 1200 and operating system i want vista ultimate

Cool
graphics pref?
ATI or nvidia?

What are main uses for it?

i want a pretty good graphic card and nvidia and the uses to me are just basic computering but i want a very bad system im trying to be like my uncle he has a crayzie setup and its just used for regular computering

Heres a quickie wishlist.
http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=7120169
U prob should get a different PSU but that will be decided on later.

ATI would prob be better.

U R wasting money if you go beyond this.

If thats the case then ur uncle doesn't value his money or he does something u dont know about.

OS prefs?

I use linux but u dont seem like a linux user so I suggest W7 RC.

Heres a quickie wishlist.
http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=7120169
U prob should get a different PSU but that will be decided on later.

ATI would prob be better.

U R wasting money if you go beyond this.

If thats the case then ur uncle doesn't value his money or he does something u dont know about.

OS prefs?

I use linux but u dont seem like a linux user so I suggest W7 RC.

Thank You

And Thank You This Really Helps me

Back
Top Bottom