verification on build

Gibson thats pretty sick man lol. But ya who cares how he has the money if its help he wants its our duty to help him lol even tho majority of us would of envied him at age 12.

well i've been saving for a L-O-N-G time and i'm only 1/5 of the way there and my barmitzvahs coming up and i'm expecting to get some money from that, and since my parents wnt have to buy me a laptop they said they would give 1000$ so i should have enough by oct. 22

also worshipme, if you could tell me how to O.C. a graphics card with a bios flash that'd be awsomo
and can somebody tell me when ati is coming out with a new graphics card. and (last one) after i have it for a while and i wanted to get a sdd to put the O.S. how would i transfer it? just curious, thanx

well i've been saving for a L-O-N-G time and i'm only 1/5 of the way there and my barmitzvahs coming up and i'm expecting to get some money from that, and since my parents wnt have to buy me a laptop they said they would give 1000$ so i should have enough by oct. 22

OK but that is a lot of money. I'd consider toning it down a lot.
Like I said its overkill.

if i got it the way it is, it'd be good with all the new games for a while, so i wouldnt have to do any upgrading.

and plz answer the questions in my previous post
thanx

It will be plenty for a long time, but you woul really save money by buying more mid-range and then upgrading later.
ex. buy one 4890 now buy a 2nd later when they get cheaper and stuff like that.

ll right. Whatever.

I'm not sure what all ATI is going to release in the next 6 months.
They tend to be wishy-washy n that type of thing, usually because of last-minute bugs, etc.

ok lets say after i have it for a while and i wanted to get a sdd to put the O.S on. how would i transfer it? just curious, thanx

and also how do you overclock a gpu with a bios flash?

ok lets say after i have it for a while and i wanted to get a sdd to put the O.S on. how would i transfer it? just curious, thanx

and also how do you overclock a gpu with a bios flash?

shrink and clone the partition?

Im sure there are programs for this but thats what I do.

cfdisk is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom