Gallery: Cases

Hey Russel, what camera is that? The pictures look pretty sharp.

A Nikon D200 with a 60mm F2.8 macro.

These shot were F8 and anywhere from 1 second to 1.5 seconds exposure. For the last two wiring shots I couldn't get far enough back. I was using the florescent lights in the bathroom for lighting, so space was limited. A single shot would have been better. I really prefer daylight, but when the sun goes down ya use what ya got.

Yeah off topic.. But I Got bored..
cabbs.gif

Mind if I borrow it? :D

These shot were F8 and anywhere from 1 second to 1.5 seconds exposure. For the last two wiring shots I couldn't get far enough back. I was using the florescent lights in the bathroom for lighting, so space was limited. A single shot would have been better. I really prefer daylight, but when the sun goes down ya use what ya got.

Natural light definitely gives you better shots than conventional lighting.

Those are some sharp shots like Alvino said. I can't seem to get my shots that sharp with the 18-55MM lens that came with my XSi.

Mind if I borrow it? :D

Those are some sharp shots like Alvino said. I can't seem to get my shots that sharp with the 18-55MM lens that came with my XSi.

Nikons ftw! haha :p

ISO?

Russel if ya can't hide it make it look pretty. You can get split or sprial loom from a car parts shop like Autozone. Put that around the wires to give them a finished appearance.

Russel if ya can't hide it make it look pretty. You can get split or sprial loom from a car parts shop like Autozone. Put that around the wires to give them a finished appearance.

True, but as long as the airflow and cooling are working well, I just put the cover back on and it is hidden. :D
On a side note, I replaced the rear fan with a quieter one running at a higher RPM so that the case would have more vacuum and draw more cool air in at the vent by the video display adapters. I booted the computer with the side cover off to make sure all the fans were working etc. I was touching one of the heat pipes on graphics card and was amazed how hot it got in a matter of seconds! I'm absolutely amazed at the heat conductivity of the heat pipes! As it turns out I forgot to plug in the rear fan. You can see it in the overall photo if you look closely.

If you haven't already, try using a tripod.

True, but as long as the airflow and cooling are working well, I just put the cover back on and it is hidden. :D
On a side note, I replaced the rear fan with a quieter one running at a higher RPM so that the case would have more vacuum and draw more cool air in at the vent by the video display adapters. I booted the computer with the side cover off to make sure all the fans were working etc. I was touching one of the heat pipes on graphics card and was amazed how hot it got in a matter of seconds! I'm absolutely amazed at the heat conductivity of the heat pipes! As it turns out I forgot to plug in the rear fan. You can see it in the overall photo if you look closely.

If you haven't already, try using a tripod.

I'm not that much of a photography noob. :p

Back
Top Bottom