Whats your job??

I work for my dad's Surplus store running the register, helping people, etc. I stand around a lot.

Part time, 10/hr.

LOL y'all all beat me on this one.
I get 6.50, but only 4.50 is upfront. The other $2.00 I don't get till the end of the summer, but only if I stay the whole summer. Plus its Louisiana, and I'm working outside 9 times out of ten.

Just for an idea, today's heat index was 110. It's been up to 114 this summer.

I'm Rohan.

I don't have a job, but I do computer repairs, here and there. I make anywhere from $1-$500 a week, depending on how much business I get.

I work full time at hitting on chicks and doing nothing. =)

My name's Austin.

I am a full time student majoring in Computer Science for 8 months out of the year (September -> April). I don't work while I am in school so money is obviously tight at that time.

Presently I work for the City of Lethbridge Cemetery crew. I cut grass and....dig graves (j/k, backhoe operator does that). My hourly wage is $17.58.

I have nearly graduated and have yet to hold a job that has anything to do with my schooling lol.

My name's Austin.

I am a full time student majoring in Computer Science for 8 months out of the year (September -> April). I don't work while I am in school so money is obviously tight at that time.

Presently I work for the City of Lethbridge Cemetery crew. I cut grass and....dig graves (j/k, backhoe operator does that). My hourly wage is $17.58.

I have nearly graduated and have yet to hold a job that has anything to do with my schooling lol.

Wow. thats very good pay. I wish I could have that much.

Looks like I might be getting a job at the local Carl's Jr down the road within the next week. I hope it goes well.

I work as an engineer in an IT firm,

mostly I only work on microsoft stuff, though the company I work for does pretty much end to end anything with computers.

I earn enough to live reasonably comfortably.

Back
Top Bottom