mobo and cpu combo question

Relax foothead. Sheesh.

If the memory is running at it's correct speed, you have DDR2 667 which is fine for general use. If you're going to get a new CPU and mobo, I would suggest getting at least DDR2 800 or even DDR2 1066 as foothead suggested.

Look on the SPD tab in CPU-Z and tell us what it says in the "max bandwidth" box.

Relax foothead. Sheesh.

If the memory is running at it's correct speed, you have DDR2 667 which is fine for general use. If you're going to get a new CPU and mobo, I would suggest getting at least DDR2 800 or even DDR2 1066 as foothead suggested.

Look on the SPD tab in CPU-Z and tell us what it says in the "max bandwidth" box.

NO!!!!!!!!!!
I WON'T RELAX!!!!!!!!!!!!
AMD
AMD
AMD
AMD
AMD
AMD
AMD
AMD
AMD
AMD
AMD
AMD
AMD
AMD
AMD
AMD
LOL

Relax foothead. Sheesh.

Next to maxbandwidth, it says PC2 6400 (400MGz).

So my best investment would be to save up and build or buy my next PC and use some of the components in my current PC like 500GB HD and blue lite dvd ROM and my 2 sticks of DDR2 800 of RAM? What about my case?

thx

Back
Top Bottom