mobo and cpu combo question

Why not save up your pennies until you can buy a new system? It would seem a better thing to do than to dump money into an aging computer.

Why not save up your pennies until you can buy a new system? It would seem a better thing to do than to dump money into an aging computer.

Yes, that might be the way I might go unless my uncle atomic rooster can build me one and give to me as my christmas present. :D lol

I know it is DDR2 but I forget the speed. What would the options be because if I see them I could probs tell you. Does 3300 sound right?

No 3300 is way too fast.

You need 800mhz in general for gaming, but 1066 is what you want.
It's cheap. I'm fairly sure yours isn't 800 or higher being only 1gb's and 512mb's

This will tell you your memory speeds: CPU-Z

where? I just used that and looked under memory. Do I look at DRAM frequency? If so, it says 333.3 MHz. Is that right? :D

LOL! If I were independently wealthy, one would be waiting on your doorstep Christmas eve. . :D

hey wait a minute. I heard you were a member of Paul Allen's family so you can't tell me you are not independently wealthy. :D You and everyone else wishes. LOL

Back
Top Bottom