Whats your job??

sniperviper21

Golden Master
so....

Names matt,

what do you do for a job/Carrier?

how much hr/year ya make, if u wish to say?

part or full time?

maybe we could start networking :)

Currently i work part-time at FedEx Ground, at Grounds first terminal building :) 3am-8am Tues-Sat mornings.
i make 10.75 /hr an been there for about a year and a half.

i go to school at Pittsburgh Technical Institute for Electronics, and really looking forward to graduating in 3 months :D
already got an internship lined up at Verichek :)

http://www.verichek.net/

though i cant wait to get a good job to...

buy a new car (drive a 00' mustang) need an all weather car...lol
i want a bigger TV...
I want a faster computer....4890x2 in tri fire ftw? lol
I WANT A HOUSE! lol
but everyone has wants...

i am a avid hockey fanatic, and football fan.
love to fish, hunt, atv, outdoors, swim, woods parties
just being a grizzly man :) lol

if you knew me in my home town you would never know i was into computers/electronics, lol

so what do yall do in ur life? lol

My Names Mike Im A Full Time Freelance Graphic Designer/Video Game Designer. I make Anywhere from $80,000-$300,000usd a year depending on how many jobs i get. I enjoy going to the mountains, Im a huge baltimore ravens fan,I build/fix computers for a hobby and i also have a love for photography. Thats about it, if you need to know anymore than your a stalker :)

I'm a student by day and a freelance web designer by night. I don't have a set salary but can easily earn 100 bucks in an hour or two.

I also have an interest in electronics but only as a hobbyist. I'm looking to save to buy a new pc, probably a net book, and some new xbox 360 games.

In the summer, I'm a cashier at a local waterpark. LOL I only make $6.50/hour but its OK since I am 15 and don't really have any bills to pay.... It's called Blue Bayou if anyone cares.

I am 16 name is ron if you havent figured that out already. Also I work at Gamestop part time make 9.70 an hour been working there for about a year. I love computers and cars.

what do you do for a job/Carrier? I'm a Relay Operator

how much hr/year ya make, if u wish to say? 10 a hour

part or full time? part time, 20-32 1/2 hours a week
=P

I had two jobs. First was with Americorps. Grueling job... My friends and I would work with the after school program for 3 hours a day. And then the summer program. We would do stuff like play soccer for hours, go to Magic Waters, the pool, movies... Yeah, it was tought, LOL.
That one isn't an hourly pay. For 300 hours of work, which I was contracted for, I got $1799, and a $1000 scholarship. But my 300 hours are done, so I am done. That one looks really good on a resume I bet too, since it's all volunteer work. The pay is just a living stipend. Mission trip counted for 35 hours, lol.
My other job is at the school. Maintenance crew. Clearing, cleaning, and waxing all the classrooms and everything in teh district to prepare for the next year. It's fun stuff. My friend found a bike and cowboy hat and was riding around the school... And before that, he found a fridge, pop, and guitar, so we made a little secret hangout... lol. Our bosses don't visit often.

Name's Jonathan and since I'm in University, I work co-op/summers as a IT Business Analyst.

I make about 13/hr.

I love electronics woot.

Back
Top Bottom