Michael Jackson Dies

The story I heard this morning was that the doctor had injected MJ with Demerol and he died of an overdose.

Liza Minelli was quoted as saying:
“All of us who knew him well really know what he was like. And I'm sure that now the accolades are going, and I'm sure when the autopsy comes, all hell's going to break loose. So, thank God we're celebrating him now.”

It's sad, It really is. The amount of Opiates I come across on the streets these days is mind boggling. Anna Nicole Smith went the same way.

Actually, they were prescribed to him. That's why the doctor ran away.

Then the Doctor had no motive for running. If the Doctor legitimately prescribed Michael Pain Meds for a medical condition, Then why Run? If Michael misused what he was prescribed, Then thats entirely on him, Not the doctor. However the actions of the Doctor dissapearing suggest otherwise.

At any rate, Anything now is pure speculation.

They mostly are celebrating his earlier life.
For his entire life he has been crying for help, and as far as i know, nobody has.

Then the Doctor had no motive for running. If the Doctor legitimately prescribed Michael Pain Meds for a medical condition, Then why Run? If Michael misused what he was prescribed, Then thats entirely on him, Not the doctor. However the actions of the Doctor dissapearing suggest otherwise.

At any rate, Anything now is pure speculation.

The doctor overmedicated him, causing the heart attack. Thats what it seems to be.

I heard they were melting him down and making him into a kiddies toy to give the kids a chance to play with him for a change...

what i dont get is the massive celebration of the life of a paedophile.. Farrah Fawcett is more of a loss to the world than him.. yet she hardly gets a mention..

You kidding me?
Michael Jackson > Farrah Fawcett

They aren't celebrating his life of pedophile. Just like the news keeps on saying. "Look past the bad things and celebrate for what he created and made for the world. Celebrate the good things."

Whether you like it or not, the man was a music artist highly respected by millions of people.

Back
Top Bottom