50% off Windows 7

I have really enjoyed Win 7. I'm grateful that Microsoft allowed me to download, install and run it for free. Now that I'm done playing I have installed Vista and I feel satisfied with my Win 7 experience. At some point in the future, I'm sure I'll purchase Win 7, but for now I am content using Vista and having the opportunity to try Win 7.

You lose! Good day sir!

gooddaysir.gif

+1 rep for a hilarious post! lol

I'm fine with Vista. 7 doesn't really offer anything that would make me jump for it yet.

Thats the way I still feel about me using XP instead of Vista. But, I think I will be making the jump to Windows 7 as XP may very well become obsolete soon :( .

Thats the way I still feel about me using XP instead of Vista. But, I think I will be making the jump to Windows 7 as XP may very well become obsolete soon :( .

As long as it does what you need, how does it make it obsolete? I've been stubborn on upgrading in the past. I usually don't change operating systems on my computers unless it's absolutley necessarily.

Yeah, XP does absolutely everything I need. But, XP will have its day when it will be fazed out in the way of Windows 2000/98se.

Back
Top Bottom