Build Help

You forgot the GPU AR ;)

I REALLY need to lower the cost, but I don't want to sacrifice performance.
If anyone could help me get the price down to under $500 without a drop in performance, that would really be helpful. The current price before rebates is around $580 ($550 After).
It depends on what you're doing. If you're gaming, you could lower cost to under $500 by going with a different CPU but an improved GPU.

You need Vista for DX10.

I'd say go Intel but you'd end up spending more. xD
It's hard to build a gaming computer with 500 dollars. Why don't you wait it out until you save more and parts drop in price some. I almost went with some crap parts because I wanted a great build for under 650. I waited until I had a grand it made all the difference.

Thanx Guys~
And for everyone, I'm not saving my own money for this, My dad is buying it for me. And Believe me, $500 is stretching it already, and also, I don't need a REALLY good computer. What I'm getting now is more than enough for me.
I am barely going to be gaming on it. I just wanted a computer that could do everything, not like ONLY Extreme Gaming. Its just an all around computer, like a media center PC.
I am buying a 22-24" monitor when I get enough money, what would be a good one to go with? One with a good Dollar/Feature Ratio.
And and to note, It MUST have HDMI because I am going to be using an Xbox 360 with it as well.

*Edit:
Just got my upgraded internet tonight... OMFG
My computer is flying. I used to have about 1.2Mb/s, and now its around 8.1Mb/s, its absolutely amazing. :3

Okay I need your help again.
New Egg is so annoying how they cancel items day to day, and you have to go and completely re-do your build.
Apparently the Video Card I chose is now "Dis-activated".
So could anyone help me choose one that is similar in Price and Features as the on in the first post?

Back
Top Bottom