Suggestion - colors

vampist

Fully Optimized
I was looking in the User CP and I notice something...
It tells you how many points you have near your reputation panel.

The suggestion I have is.. Make the color of the text in the actual bar a different color. I can hardly see it. Along with some other text I point out below.

Lol I am taking screen shots for you guys.. I had to open up Photoshop because MS Paint kept deteriorating the pictures a little to the point where you couldn't see what I am pointing out..

Anyway here is what I am talking about:
33406929.jpg

Couldn't someone (admin) go in and just change the css to a different color?
Surely it wouldn't be massively difficult..

Yes but that CSS class is also used for text in other places. So if I changed it to black for example, you wouldn't be able to read alot of other things

Yes but that CSS class is also used for text in other places. So if I changed it to black for example, you wouldn't be able to read alot of other things

But couldn't you go into the html change the specific text's class. Then set up a new css class?
Or is vbulletin like phpbb where you just sort of have a bunch of text boxes and you just fill in the color you want?

Huh, I never noticed it. If you click on the scale in one of your own posts (like you are trying to give yourself Rep) it will tell you how many points you have without having to squint.

[edit]

The "computer forums" link at the bottom right of user control panel appears broken; it points to: http://www.computerforums.org/index...]php[/B][/QUOTE] Hey didn't know that! haha.

Then why not change the color of the background cell behind the text, so other elements using the texts same css class will still be visible

Just drag your cursor over the text to highlight it and you can read it fine. How often do you go in and look at your rep points anyway?

Just drag your cursor over the text to highlight it and you can read it fine. How often do you go in and look at your rep points anyway?
yea, but the point is: if its broke then fix it. might aswell make cf as good as it can be. although if nothing can be done then its not exactly a problem as you are said.

Back
Top Bottom