Multiple unrelated problems/terrible day...PLEASE HELP!

So I would just have to use it only in safe mode? What could be preventing it from opening? On a side note, my keyboard is working perfectly again for no apparent reason.

Many types of spyware will disable virus/spyware scanners. Booting into safe mode prevents the spyware from running allowing you to remove them more easily.

Dear God, when will things go right for me? I can't boot to safe mode. I tap and hold f8, but nothing. I also have heard you can go to msconfig and go to the boot tab, but of course, that is not there on my msconfig, go figure.

Well, hopefully I can find a way to run it.

I have that problem with Malwarebytes not opening and google getting hijacked, and updating the Pioneer 115d firmware and having it tell me target not found/the drive won't recognize blank disks.

I have an idea. Go into the program folder for Malwarebytes and rename the malwarebytes.exe to something else like fearme.exe, then try running it.

I'm afraid it didn't work. Any of the .exe files in the folder don't do anything. But I had the same problem with a torrented version.

Back
Top Bottom