Well we had a good run huh?

It's official we're moving CF to Indochina!

Edit: We can make the forum LAN xD

Right now its really difficult to say what exactly N Korea are up to here , Their leader Kim Jong il is a very strange man indeed and really its anyones guess what he is playing at here .
One thing is for sure right now there are no confimred tests of a weapon that can reach America or any of its western allies but there is certainly a threat there to S Korea and if the technology develops slightly more there is also Threat to Japan so N korea wouldnt have to directly strike USA to cause major world problems here

In all honesty, I consider North Korea a very frightening country. The personality cult around their leader is simply unbelievable and almost movie-like. It's definitely a place I would never travel near.

they believe kim jong ill (sp?) is a god

I'm sure we have a few more than they do :) Either way, Russia knows better, too. They're not crazy enough just yet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:US_and_USSR_nuclear_stockpiles.svg

Russia has alot more

they believe kim jong ill (sp?) is a god
Firstly it isnt Kim Jong il that they believe this about its Kim-il Sung who founded N Korea . Secondly they dont believe he is a God they are taught from a young age that he is "god like " and that he is a magical spirit and will ressurect one day

All I can really say is thank god Russia and China are with the rest of us on this. If they decided to back NK we'd have a huge mess on our hands.

Back
Top Bottom