What do you guys think of this phone?

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Sony Ericsson W350

I am thinking of getting it as my replacement phone for 1-2 years. It costs about $100, which is within my budget. The only con that I read that stood out to me was that the flip is flimsy and easy to break. Which is whats holding me back.
So, what do you guys think?

Touchscreen is way out of my budget, unless I sign a contract. Which is something I don't want to do.

I've had a few Sony Ericsson candy bar phones in the past. Solid as a rock. Not sure about the particular model you listed. After a quick glance, I'd see if there were any alternatives. That plastic cover seems very flimsy and easily breakable.

I am not willing to spend over $100 for a phone, and I dont plan an texting or web browsing, so an QWERTY is pointless. I considered the SLVR, but then again, it seems like an really old phone, came out like 4 years ago. I know they are sturdy and good, but for $80 isn't worth it for an 4 year old phone IMO.

I've had a few Sony Ericsson candy bar phones in the past. Solid as a rock. Not sure about the particular model you listed. After a quick glance, I'd see if there were any alternatives. That plastic cover seems very flimsy and easily breakable.
Yeah, the plastic flip is what most people complained about, except those who said they "take good care" of their phone.
The other Ericsson phones were more than $100, except for another one, which is an clam shell type phone, and it doesnt look good IMO.
Sony Ericsson Z525a

The slvr IMO is still way better than my VU.
Who cares if it is old? It set the bar for all mp3 phones.

If you're sure, then go with the bb8700
great phone. For sure.
It's $10 over, but way more phone than the sony.

Back
Top Bottom