Well we had a good run huh?

But were so puny and small. Look at the UK on a map... it hardly exists...
One massive wave, and we'd all be dead

Is North Korea really making these threats or is the media twisting the story to cause people to rally against them? Remember to always keep a watchful eye for propaganda.

What does North Korea really expect to accomplish?
It doesn't make any sense to me.

They're trying to have some pout on the international stage. Any publicity for them raises their international profile among countries.

Ok this is how it works. According to the Rules of War (Geneva Convention ?)the victor country has to give aid and support and protection to the losing country. Until as such time the country being supported can stand on it's own.
Think Japan.
NK wants us to come in and kick their asses. Then we have to give aid and comfort to the little bastard that started all this. What Kim Jon is not considering is he can be tried for war crimes and crimes against humanity and be put to death.
Now think about that.

In all honesty, I consider North Korea a very frightening country. The personality cult around their leader is simply unbelievable and almost movie-like. It's definitely a place I would never travel near.

In all honesty, I consider North Korea a very frightening country. The personality cult around their leader is simply unbelievable and almost movie-like. It's definitely a place I would never travel near.

Eh. Just stay a little shy off from japan :p

I'm sorry guys, but there is no way in hell N. Korea has the capability to launch nuclear missiles at the United States. Their last long range missile test fizzled out just off the coast of Japan. They had claimed they launched a satellite into outer space.

I don't know personally. I think they are just all talk..

Back
Top Bottom