Gallery: Graphics Cards

I beg a differ, atm Nvidia owns all with the 295 which i happen to own and i gotta say, its VERY sexy

Well in that price range it better. the 4870 x2 really isnt far from it though. Its only like a 4 or 5 FPS difference so I wouldn't exactly say it owns all. I was just joking really anyways cuz they both have games that they beat the other on but for that price I will personally not own either of them unless I plan on running a 42" LCD screen. I have no problem maxing my games out with my screen now so IMO I really don't and won't need a card like that.

To me Nvidia and ATI are really not that much of a difference and to me its all about price to performance ratio. If I can get a card that is going to be good enough to play what I play at the settings I want then Im perfectly fine with either Nvidia or ATI...:D:D:D

But yea If I had the money I would definitely get the 4870 x2 over the 295 cuz i just think they are better looking. Im not all that worried about a few FPS as much as I am looking through my side window and getting a chubby...:D:D

Meh, couldn't care less whether Nvidia or ATI is in my PC. I just buy whatever performs better in my price range.

Well in that price range it better. the 4870 x2 really isnt far from it though. Its only like a 4 or 5 FPS difference so I wouldn't exactly say it owns all. I was just joking really anyways cuz they both have games that they beat the other on but for that price I will personally not own either of them unless I plan on running a 42" LCD screen. I have no problem maxing my games out with my screen now so IMO I really don't and won't need a card like that.

To me Nvidia and ATI are really not that much of a difference and to me its all about price to performance ratio. If I can get a card that is going to be good enough to play what I play at the settings I want then Im perfectly fine with either Nvidia or ATI...:D:D:D

But yea If I had the money I would definitely get the 4870 x2 over the 295 cuz i just think they are better looking. Im not all that worried about a few FPS as much as I am looking through my side window and getting a chubby...:D:D

well i would disagree with you on the looks for sure, cause the 295 looks more of an enthusiasts GPU, than again thats personal opinion. Though its more than a 4-5 FPS difference

HPIM1669.jpg

Back
Top Bottom