Guitar Hero

foothead

Omnicide now.
So anyway this has been bothering me for some time now, so I decided to post it here.
I have guitar hero (the original for PS2), and I am very good at easy and medium mode on it. I can beat every song with 4 or 5 stars. The problem is that when I try to do hard, I can bet the first 4 songs, but can't get past 25% on the 5th. I have tried it probably 15 times, and that is as far as I can possibly go. I'm sure a few people here are good at guitar hero, so does anyone want to give me a few pointers? Thanks.

Use pinky?
I could be GH:WT on hard and get 4 -5 stars on most songs, and 3 stars on about 5 songs.

I use pinky.
I just can't seem to beat it.
Also for some reason, the red/blue chord is impossible for me. For some reason, I cannot move my middle finger and pinkie together without pushing the yellow button with my ring finger.

LOL I can't play the real guitar.
I took lessons daily for 6 months, and absolutely couldn't so I stopped.
Like I said earlier, my fingers don't move normal, they tend to move together, and I can't help it.

When I do the red/blue chord, I use my index finger and ring finger. I only use my pinky when it is solely pressing just the orange chord, or the blue chord.
When its split doubles, I use index and ring finger (Green/Yellow, Red/Blue, Yellow/Orange).
When they are right next to each other. I use either the index and middle (Green/Red, Red/Yellow), or the middle and ring (Yellow/Blue, Blue/Orange).
Sometimes I use my ring and pinky for the Yellow/Blue, Blue/Orange, depending on how fast and what my responses are.

I think I got a 5 star on every song (Besides through the Fire and Flames) on medium on GH3 before I moved on to hard, and practiced on the hard songs that I can actually do.
I never played the original GH, so I dont know how hard it is, but I heard GH3 was one of the hardest, GH:WT is a lot easier.

26%

32%

47%

Hell Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I finally beat it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on try no. 46!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom