Well we had a good run huh?

I got well scared just now....

Its 2 in the morning, and you know those old war sirens they had? The one that goes low pitched to a mid pitch, stays like that for a few seconds, and then goes low again, and repeats? I've always wondered if they'd still have technology in place to allow that sound for people to prepare.

Well, I just heard that sound coming from far away outside. The wind must have just picked it up, and sent it over this way. Because, it suddenly became hearable, starting from a low pitch, and going up.

Its still playing the mid sound though, and hasn't dropped again, so unless the speakers broken, I'm guessing its just traffic noise...

Scared me though, for sure...

Yeah, one of those.

The sound I can hear now though is a higher pitch than that, but it started off like it starts. Low pitched, and then it rose up. But I guess it was the same kind of effect you get if an ambulance drives past, and the pitch shifts.

But Oh My God, that freaked me out.

Its a sound to end all other sounds isn't it

u guys have nothing to worry about seriously lol, you guys actually think America would allow something like that to happen ? we have satelites and boats everywhere that can detect even a regular rocket/missle.

The sound has gone now. It actually dropped in pitch *probably the wind changing direction* and vanished

Well, I just heard that sound coming from far away outside. The wind must have just picked it up, and sent it over this way. Because, it suddenly became hearable, starting from a low pitch, and going up.

Its still playing the mid sound though, and hasn't dropped again, so unless the speakers broken, I'm guessing its just traffic noise...

That could well be a tornado siren.

---

Any country with any little amount of nuclear warhead should be considered a threat at ALL times. Don't underestimate people, as you will be surprised. It is crucial that the US and allies prevent any sort of retaliation that has the means of escalating the situation.

---

Albert Einstein said:
I know not with which weapons WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones.

AR is right obama wont launch a missle towards his "friends" in china and russia and isrial, ect. He would call on them to help fight with the U.S. against N.Korea

Considering we don't get tornadoes in the UK, or at least not strong ones (I believe we do get them, but they simply vanish, and don't amount to much), we'd have no need for a siren :p

Nothings going to happen anyway I'm sure. I don't think the U.S is taking the threats very seriously, but I may be wrong.

Considering we don't get tornadoes in the UK, or at least not strong ones (I believe we do get them, but they simply vanish, and don't amount to much), we'd have no need for a siren :p

Nothings going to happen anyway I'm sure. I don't think the U.S is taking the threats very seriously, but I may be wrong.

Humm...I guess I got you confused with Cele for some unknown reason. I was thinking you lived in Wisconsin or something. (They do have tornadoes there no?)

haha. The irony here is that "kage" is actually on the outside looking in at this situation. The UK is an ally but I doubt they will want to be involved, and I don't blame them.

Back
Top Bottom