Well we had a good run huh?

To be honest, I don't think you'd feel much... You wouldn't have chance too, unless you were far enough away for the shockwave to hit you, sending grass, like spears, through you, and slamming you into a brick wall before vapourising

I think you guys are missing the bigger picture. The United Staes would not retaliate using nuclear weapons. That would be a major over reaction to a weapon that can't even be launched any farther than Japan. Do you really think Obama would launch nuclear weapons in the direction of China and Russia?

The radio active shit in the atmosphere will, Nuclear winter. I'd shoot myself before I take on that death.

Bottom line with N Korea..They are BY FAR a threat, by any means. Guy has firecrackers for Nukes.

NK is just stupid, we would be able to intercept that nuclear warhead before NK even launches it and we will just blow it out of the sky. We have nothing to worry about it, the only time we would ever have to be worried of is if Russia decided to have a nuclear war with us since well they have more warheads than anyone in the world. If they launch more than 1 than we will launch back and thats the end of the world but im sure their smarter than that.

I'm sure we have a few more than they do :) Either way, Russia knows better, too. They're not crazy enough just yet.

Back
Top Bottom