Well we had a good run huh?

The fact of the matter is, North Korea has been threatening to wipe us off the map since the first Korean war, they've issued nuclear threats like this for YEARS, they won't ever do anything. They're just testing us to see if it rials us up, obviously it doesn't. If they launch one single missile, our missile defense will shoot that thing down before they know it's gone and we will have fired hundreds back.

There isn't one single hair on my body that stands when I read this, I'm simply not deterred by their little games.

Umm. . .

We do have systems in place that are able to take out any "missile" that N. Korea could attempt to launch. They haven't even demonstrated that they have the capability to even attempt such a launch. It's laughable. Typical "small man syndrome" if you ask me.

I'm sorry guys, but there is no way in hell N. Korea has the capability to launch nuclear missiles at the United States. Their last long range missile test fizzled out just off the coast of Japan. They had claimed they launched a satellite into outer space.

IIRC, they have had 3 test failures and no successful tests in the last 6 years.

Nuclear war.

One person fires, the other fires, another fires. Detonation all around the world.

The end

Yer i believe the americans call the tactic Mutually Assued Desctruction

i have faith in the ABLS, and the Missile Shield.

Even if they do launch a nuclear weapon, an it hits us, or we knock it outta space, i still think we should only retalliate with ICBM's with smart warheads that are non-nuclear, target every military instillation they have, but ofcourse try to have zero collateral, but thats impossible.

we have more fire power in our Ohio class subs then most of the countries in asia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohio_class_submarine

Yea, the U.S. would never enter into a nuclear war with them pipsqueaks. China and Russia will have none of that.

Back
Top Bottom