Random Chit Chat

Woot, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite came out. Too bad I played the game already and beat it. Oh well, its fun. Guess I will start a new game on Unite. Or should I convert my save...

I'm typing this and probably breaking the windows xp min. specs.

Intel Celeron 433MHz Socket 370
Mainboard is an i440BX chipset
192MB of RAM :p
8GB HDD
90W PSU
CD-ROM

Pretty much running 75-100% CPU usage lol. Turning this into a linux box! Just bought a new NIC and USB 2.0 Card.

EDIT: OMG. The min. req. for XP are like <300MHz for the CPU and 64MB for RAM. I'm having trouble running it on THIS! :D

Well, I guess nobody else helped me with my PSP screwdriver problem. I guess J03 gets the +rep.

15 more days till SFIV.

EDIT - hmmm, seems like I have to spread some first. I will rep you whenever I can.

My friend's prom was last night. It was fun. I am so tired. After postprom we went to this girl's house and all stayed over. I almost went to bed around 5 but couldn't sleep so I got up to go drink more. Decided to check my SAT score. 800 on math 760 on critical reading...hmm that seems good. You see adding is difficult at those times. Then I realized I got a ****ing 1560 on the SATs. Wow. Kind of ironic considering the current situation. We started yelling and stuff and one of the girls comes over and b****es at us for being loud. Her date proceeds to mock give her a facial - she is speechless and goes back to bed. We decide we should go get pancakes. In the car on the way there we split a 2 liter of cherry dr pepper that I am pretty sure was actually more vodka than pop to celebrate. We get to the place with my date driving and its closed. Kid starts on the side of the road. Damn. People are watching. A cop car drives by and we decide its time to leave. "Get in the car you stupid idiot". We go back and put the kid in a tent and leave him passed out. Other kid tells us to get back in his car we're going to get pancakes still. We forget and figure he left. An hour later we go outside to see him buckled into the passenger seat, fast asleep, puke all over himself. It was hilarious. His date cleaned it up I was having no part of that. Then my date and I left.

That probably made no sense. Cliffnotes
I went to a prom last night
I got a 1560 on the SATs

wait is 1560 good ?
Prom is all sorts of legendary good

Im thinking imma buy a pair of ray ban aviators from work soon as well

wait is 1560 good ?
Prom is all sorts of legendary good

Im thinking imma buy a pair of ray ban aviators from work soon as well
Pics :) Where do you work?

Yeah it's out of 1600 (for the two sections) so 1560 is really good. I was so surprised.

Yay, my Charmander evolved into an Charmeleon, now I gotta train my Pidgey. Damn Brock, I can't beat him...

Back
Top Bottom