Which GTS 250?

ZackN

Baseband Member
The Galaxy 25SFF6HMUEXX GeForce GTS 250 512MB 256-bit DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814162029

or

The EVGA 512-P3-1150-TR GeForce GTS 250 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Supported Video Card

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130468

Galaxy comes with Free Crazy Machines2 game downloaded at mfg. site

while the EVGA comes with COD5.

EVGA is more but the rebate comes to the same price.

EVGA
I think its a more reputable brand
Also, it comes with that 2 year manufacturers warranty
And you gotta wait til the 29th to order the Galaxy lol
The free shipping may tempt me, but I would still go with the EVGA

EVGA
I think its a more reputable brand
And you gotta wait til the 29th to order the Galaxy lol
The free shipping may tempt me, but I would still go with the EVGA

Yeh well I'm not going to buy until July

if your planning on overclocking then go with the galaxy (its cheaper to) also if your going to do SLI or have a case that dosent have a lot of room go with the the galaxy, if none of these apply to you then definently go with the evga

eVGA has a solid reputation. I have never had on of their cards crap out. I still have my old MX400 ticking away in my P3 rig.

I only buy EVGA graphics cards, they are the most durable, and longest lasting cards
It's a reference design, they are identical on a hardware level.

I'd say that if you can, go for this HD 4870 for $125, it will smash the GTS 250.

I would wait until July then to make your decision. Prices may be much different and you could find a better deal on a different card.

Evga has a lifetime warranty on all of their products so long as you register at their website. I would say go with the GTX 260 Core 216, unless it's outside of your budget. It's a great all-around card for a fairly good price that should handle pretty much every game on high, if not maxed.

Back
Top Bottom