Can I run Gta 4

Calibound88

Daemon Poster
and how good is it? I heard it was glitchy.

I played it on the x boxy and it even seemed to lag a little

very nice graphics:D

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest

Go there and find out! :)

Its pretty nice on PC, I personally think it looks better than the 360 version...some say it doesn't @_@ On my rig, I dont get lag, it runs pretty smooth on high settings.

You shouldnt have issues playing GTA4, but you may need lower settings since I have seen VAST improvement from dual core to quads on this. I ran GTA4 with my current rig using a AMD 7750Kuma and got lag, but on my Phenom Quad, no lag :)

i wonder how it will run on a dual core...and also you have the gtx + :(

oh well, i guess i will just have to run it to find out

You have an 8800GTX, it should run great. And it will do fine on your dual core as well. Unless you run a very low resolution, the GPU is the bottleneck.

CPU
Recommended: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4GHz, AMD Phenom X3 2.1GHz
You Have: 2 processors running - Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E7300 @ 2.66GHz FAIL: Sorry, your CPU does not meet this recommended requirement.

CPU Speed
Recommended: 2.4 GHz
You Have: 2.67 GHz PASS

System RAM
Recommended: 2.5 GB
You Have: 3.2 GB PASS

Operating System
Recommended: Windows Vista - Service Pack 1 / XP - Service Pack 3
You Have: Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition, 32-bit (Build Service Pack 16001) PASS

Video Card
Recommended: 512MB NVIDIA 8600+ / 512MB ATI 3870+
You Have: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX () PASS

Video Card Features - Minimum attributes of your Video Card Video RAM: Required - 512 MB , You have - 2.1 GB

Video Card 3D Acceleration: Required - Yes , You have - Yes

Video HW Transform & Lighting: Required - Yes , You have - Yes

Vertex Shader Ver.: Required - 3.0 , You have - 4.0

Pixel Shader Ver.: Required - 3.0 , You have - 4.0

Video Card Driver Version (DirectX)
Your driver version number is: 7.15.11.7813 FYI: Your video card driver version is provided for your information, but it is not part of this analysis. But proper video card driver versions are important to the proper operation of your product.

Sound Card
Recommended: Yes
You Have: Speakers (Realtek High Definiti PASS

Sound Card Driver Version
Your driver version number is: 6.0 FYI: Your sound card driver version is provided for your information, but it is not part of this analysis. But proper sound card driver versions are important to the proper operation of your product.

Free Disk Space
Recommended: 18 GB
You Have: 200.5 GB PASS

HOLY FREAK, gta 4 is 18 GB?!!??!?!!?!?!

from the looks of this, my cpu is the bottleneck

and how does core 2 quad 2.4 = x3 2.1

Back
Top Bottom