The Ark of the Covenant to be revealed

I think if it was real, the church would be making a much larger attempt to protect it.
Remember the Catholic Church has 4 'Holy Grails' Hidden away in its vaults.

honestly we'll never know if its the true ark. Really we won't. We will just be taking the word of the papacy. Basically it.

Foothead Im curious? what kind of test could they do? I am no scientist so really I dont know? Carbon Dating excuse my ignorance if thats wrong....

Wouldnt it be something if someone was killed over this prior to it being released to the public? I mean it would be bad but what if something like this happened.

Foothead Im curious? what kind of test could they do? I am no scientist so really I dont know? Carbon Dating excuse my ignorance if thats wrong....

Wouldnt it be something if someone was killed over this prior to it being released to the public? I mean it would be bad but what if something like this happened.

Yeah they could do carbon dating... But according to my belief, Carbon dating is way off.

Carbon dating, even if it is way off will at least give an estimate as to how old it is. If it is only like 30 years old, then something is wrong.

Just don't open it unless you want your face to melt. LOL.

lol foothead kudos to you! Vampist can you explain why in your belief carbon dating is way off?

lol foothead kudos to you! Vampist can you explain why in your belief carbon dating is way off?

Well it's nothing more than because of my religion.
Carbon dating saying things are 12095324 billion years old.
When my religion is telling me the earth is merely ~4000 years old.

Back
Top Bottom