Neda shot in Iran

Well if you speak softly, you must come close.
If I carry a big stick and you are in range.
You are done.
You speak softly as to... Not pronounce a war, but peace.
But if you have to strike. Well.. You have a big stick:D (or giant army)

I like your thinking vampist you sly dog you

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/329050.html

If Bush was still president, he would have done something about this a long time ago.

:rolleyes:
^^^ Much agreed. Look at the Iranian Hostage Crisis. They kept them for over a year because they knew Carter wouldn't do a DAMN thing about it. As soon as Regan came into power, they handed them right back over. The same exact thing is happening here. Obama is letting the other countries push our buttons and poke at us just to see how much they can get away with, which is MORE than it should be.

Yep and now Obama won't interfere because he cares more about what people think of him than the good of other nations. He is a big chicken and is scared people will be mad at him for waiting too long to do anything.

THANK YOU. finally.

EDIT: We will be doing something about it, I'm sure. What that is, I'm not quite sure. Maybe a friendly letter or something.
That poor girl, man. Just fighting for her right to vote and that kind of BS happens. Yet another day in the world we have made.

O my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know what you mean by this!!!!
It is pissing me off!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

untitled-4.png

Some of you really need to dwell away from the past and into the present. Obama is our president, whether you like it or not. Nothing we can do to change it. These comments are reminiscent of the petty arguments we had during election season. I had hoped they would end soon after.

Guess not.

O.
I still think Obama should do what is right, not what is best for him personally. That is really what makes a good president. Everything Obama does is really thought out, and if he decides it will hurt him in the polls, it won't happen.

Youtube has become the leader in the "civial war" currently going on in iran,

No Youtube has not become the leader. Youtube does not employ reporters on the front line lol.........

The people of Iran have become the leaders / Heros by recording all of this info and leaking it out of the country. Youtube is only a means of displaying the video. The people man, the people are the heros.

Theirs NOTHING like death, to make you feel alive. Straight up. R.i.p. Neda & friends.

Some of you really need to dwell away from the past and into the present. Obama is our president, whether you like it or not. Nothing we can do to change it. These comments are reminiscent of the petty arguments we had during election season. I had hoped they would end soon after.

Guess not.

It's really killing us here. If he doesn't step up to the plate, every other country is going to walk all over us. No, I won't "dwell away from the past". The past is history, and history helps us decide our future. This Iranian situation may not seem like a big deal to most Americans right now, but it is.

Back
Top Bottom