Rate the person above you's rig.

well in the sense that he created the thread for rating I would say that it is off course. But w.e eh I also am interested in this Tiger thing. They took it back even though you OC and it was 8 Months old?

well in the sense that he created the thread for rating I would say that it is off course. But w.e eh I also am interested in this Tiger thing. They took it back even though you OC and it was 8 Months old?

O well. It can still be a rating thread. I just don't wann rate the same rig like 8 times...and I don't wanna create a thread to argue AMD v. intel.

I've spent many thousands with TigerDirect which is why they were so lenient with me. They took the proc out outside of these policies: 30-day return, Overclocked, no processor returns. People complain that TigerDirect has little inventory, but they stock what I want so I don't have a problem with them.

I've spent many thousands with TigerDirect which is why they were so lenient with me. They took the proc out outside of these policies: 30-day return, Overclocked, no processor returns. People complain that TigerDirect has little inventory, but they stock what I want so I don't have a problem with them.

Oh. that sucks. I will stick with newegg then.
i was hoping I would be able to do the same thing if mine dies at some point.

NewEgg is cheaper with some parts and TigerDirect is cheaper with some parts. I tend to shop between both to get the cheapest buys. I'm sure NewEgg has done the same thing for people in the same situation.

NewEgg is cheaper with some parts and TigerDirect is cheaper with some parts. I tend to shop between both to get the cheapest buys. I'm sure NewEgg has done the same thing for people in the same situation.

Yeah. I have spent probably $2000 on newegg, but between 2 accounts, so I am probably not high on their priority.

8, because you bought the 9600 which is an amazing deal.

Intel Xeon E3110 Q746A @ 4.4GHz 1.42V lapped + TU120E lapped - ASUS P5K pencil modded 0903 BIOS - 4x1GB Corsair PC2-6400 5-4-4-12 - Sapphire HD 4850 w/ MX-2 @ 700/1125 - Samsung Spinpoint 500GB 7200RPM 16MB cache HDD - Tagan TG600-BZ Piperock - Gigabyte 3D Aurora (Currently open test bed) - Windows Vista Home Premium 64bit.

Back
Top Bottom