Rate the person above you's rig.

7/10 maybe 8 but overclock the quad and bigger GPU lol

I'd be happy if someone could give me a 1.5 :)

7/10 maybe 8 but overclock the quad and bigger GPU lol

I'd be happy if someone could give me a 1.5 :)

I can't overclock my Quad, I have to underclock to get my rig to POST. Everyone has some misconception about graphics power. The 9600GT is way more powerful than everyone seems to think. Crysis on high @ 40FPS on 1440x900.

EDIT: Foothead: 7.8 - regardless of my dislike of AMD, it is still an overall OK system.

I can't overclock my Quad, I have to underclock to get my rig to POST. Everyone has some misconception about graphics power. The 9600GT is way more powerful than everyone seems to think. Crysis on high @ 40FPS on 1440x900.

EDIT: Foothead: 7.8 - regardless of my dislike of AMD, it is still an overall OK system.

FAIL!!!!!
You have to underclock so your rig posts, and yet you are still defending intel and talking about how bad AMD is?!

That my board, fool. I bought the Q9550 because it was on sale. The 680i does NOT support 45nm Yorkfields. This thing can easily clock up to 4GHz. I just need the right board.

+1 ^^^

and its a dell computer piece of crap only after market stuff is another dvd burner and the 8600GT lol. SO i wont bother you with the rest of the specs

That my board, fool. I bought the Q9550 because it was on sale. The 680i does NOT support 45nm Yorkfields. This thing can easily clock up to 4GHz. I just need the right board.

Well why on earth did you buy the board?
Another AMD thing. Their old boards work with the new CPU's even though it's a new socket.

45nm quads didn't exist when I bought the board. Infact, 45nm didn't exist when I bought it. I originally owned a Q6600.

Back
Top Bottom