Neda shot in Iran

It's really sick though. People are pleading with the rest of the world to step in to do something but I think country leaders are afraid to make a move because it would be encroaching on Iranian sovereignty. This is messed.

You know, where's f*cking UN budding into other people's business when you REALLY need them to, you know?

It's a double edged sword. You're criticized when you intervene, and you're criticized when you don't.

Our current president is too much of a pussy to step in and stop this kind of crap that happens DAILY now. The "dictator" is just pissed off because almost no one wanted to vote for him. Well, DUH. Mousavi definitely won that election, and Ahmadinejad claimed he won by a "60% landslide"...We need to stop this. And that crap in NK with them holding our journalists and "testing" their satellites or whatever.

It's late/early and your phrase makes little sense to me; Elaborate.

Well if you speak softly, you must come close.
If I carry a big stick and you are in range.
You are done.
You speak softly as to... Not pronounce a war, but peace.
But if you have to strike. Well.. You have a big stick:D (or giant army)

^^^ Much agreed. Look at the Iranian Hostage Crisis. They kept them for over a year because they knew Carter wouldn't do a DAMN thing about it. As soon as Regan came into power, they handed them right back over. The same exact thing is happening here. Obama is letting the other countries push our buttons and poke at us just to see how much they can get away with, which is MORE than it should be.

^^^ Much agreed. Look at the Iranian Hostage Crisis. They kept them for over a year because they knew Carter wouldn't do a DAMN thing about it. As soon as Regan came into power, they handed them right back over. The same exact thing is happening here. Obama is letting the other countries push our buttons and poke at us just to see how much they can get away with, which is MORE than it should be.

Yep and now Obama won't interfere because he cares more about what people think of him than the good of other nations. He is a big chicken and is scared people will be mad at him for waiting too long to do anything.

THANK YOU. finally.

EDIT: We will be doing something about it, I'm sure. What that is, I'm not quite sure. Maybe a friendly letter or something.
That poor girl, man. Just fighting for her right to vote and that kind of BS happens. Yet another day in the world we have made.

Back
Top Bottom