Neda shot in Iran

I think it was in her chest because they were putting pressure on an area right below her shoulder. I am not really positive but its hard to tell if it was anywhere else because there was so much blood under her and leaking from her mouth and nose.

^^ It looks like it takes place in a country similar to Iran but no, it is not directly related.

^^ It looks like it takes place in a country similar to Iran but no, it is not directly related.

Then why did you post it? You're turning this thread into a gore contest, which is highly inappropriate given the subject matter.

Then why did you post it? You're turning this thread into a gore contest, which is highly inappropriate given the subject matter.

it was one post, I wasnt turning anything in to a contest, jeez lighten up. Guess I have to get used to all the uptight members.

Guess I have to get used to all the uptight members.

I guess you do. The thread starts off like this...

This was on the news today about this girl who was shot by government officials and aparantly it was filmed on some peoples phones and ended up on youtube. Search for neda and you will find it but beware its rather disturbing

...and you respond by posting this.

Vampist - watch this video, I dare you lol. Careful tho, it is graphic. Basically a dude gets electrocuted to death, its pretty wild.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fc0_1243424473

There are threads for videos like that. This isn't one of them.

Vampist - watch this video, I dare you lol. Careful tho, it is graphic. Basically a dude gets electrocuted to death, its pretty wild.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fc0_1243424473

HOLY! Damn he lit up like a fire cracker!

I guess you do. The thread starts off like this...

...and you respond by posting this.

There are threads for videos like that. This isn't one of them.

Come on man, he was just responding to my post. Don't pick on the guy.
Chillax It's all good.. Well.. maybe not the right words to use in this thread subject..

Reports came in today that people are being beaten to death with wooden clubs and chopped to death by axes.

I remember seeing a pic of a dude with a huge gash in his side and people were wondering what caused it. I guess this explains it.

It's really sick though. People are pleading with the rest of the world to step in to do something but I think country leaders are afraid to make a move because it would be encroaching on Iranian sovereignty. This is messed.

Reports came in today that people are being beaten to death with wooden clubs and chopped to death by axes.

I remember seeing a pic of a dude with a huge gash in his side and people were wondering what caused it. I guess this explains it.

It's really sick though. People are pleading with the rest of the world to step in to do something but I think country leaders are afraid to make a move because it would be encroaching on Iranian sovereignty. This is messed.

You know, where's f*cking UN budding into other people's business when you REALLY need them to, you know?

Back
Top Bottom