Total Newb

Trevdog666

Solid State Member
Hello my name is Trevor and im a newb to the PC building. when i went home on leave my friend let me use his rig to check my email and i was instantly hooked, then he let me play a game on it. i have already purchased a case ( cooler master 690 ) plus a few extra fans with led's for visual pleasure. i know the instruction manual shows and explains how to install everything but the only problem is i have no idea what im looking for when it comes to MOBO's and CPU's and video cards, and further more once i finally get it all together how do i install all the programs? I know most will laugh at this thread but I really want to learn more about computers so i dont end up getting to much of one thing and not enough of something else. All comments to further my knowledge on the subject would be greatly appreciated.

Well if you also need parts, you can post your budget+stuff you're going to use the computer for
and someone can make a list of parts you need

oh and i have that case :)
its a dust catcher :p

well i want to build a rig that will be good for gaming, nothing super extreme just enough to run most games with all the settings set to high, as well as good for surfing the net without binding up and performing a crash and burn like my bare bone

Hi there,

What's your budget? Where are you in the world? What would you be using the system for? What is your monitor's native resolution?

Back
Top Bottom