Neda shot in Iran

I've heard enough about the video to know I don't want to see it.

Neda has become probably the most prominent symbol of the current conflict in Iran.

I can only hope this conflict is resolved ASAP before more people die, but that is asking for too much. If history is repeating itself (1979 Iranian Revolution) then hundreds if not thousands more people could die in a conflict that will take years to surpass.

Arent the Iranian authorities not allowing any parade for her death in the fear that she will be made a martyr and just make the oppositions position stronger

Wow I can't believe that guy was really filming that the whole time. The video isn't even of her getting shot it is of her dying. If you look closely at the very beginning she is looking directly at him filming it almost like she is like WTF are you doing filming me die.

I mean its not like he could really help I mean there was already 3 or 4 people trying to do something but I mean she was basically already dead. Once she laid down the blood was coming out of everywhere. That Poor girl.

I don't want to watch it, but yet, I opened Youtube and what do I see? A thumbnail image from a video in the most watched list of her dying :(
I didn't even want to see an image!

It's sad. I posted a like to it on Facebook with a warning to my squeemish friends. One of my friends did reply that it wasn't as bad as gutting a deer. I can't belive he'd even say that. Hunting for sport/food is different than cold-blooded murder.

It's sad. I posted a like to it on Facebook with a warning to my squeemish friends. One of my friends did reply that it wasn't as bad as gutting a deer. I can't belive he'd even say that. Hunting for sport/food is different than cold-blooded murder.
You obviously have never been hunting.
Yes the thought of murder versus gutting a dear is totally different.

Warning, links contain people skinning and cutting up actual dear, very explicit.
Skinning
Field Dressing

I don't know.. I feel rather f'ed up now.
I actually looked around youtube for better shots of it.
Have none of you seen people kill themselves online?:confused:

Same. I don't know why though. Death is so sad. It's different than the computer games my mom always complains about me playing.

But the video, first there was no blood then there we streaks running across her face. Did anyone catch where she got shot?

Back
Top Bottom