Post your drink.

water_faucet.jpg

Straight from the tap.

I don't mind water from the tap, but it isn't as nice as bottled water...

I really am put off now though, because last night, I had one glass, and that was fine, and then I filled up a second, and started drinking that before bed, and I felt something go into my mouth and down my throat, which, whatever it was I guess came from the cup, and I don't know what it was...
I decided I didn't want to swallow what ever it was with more water from there, so I quickly dived for some orange.

Not old enough to drink (I know that doesn't stop a lot of people, but I refuse). So for me it's Kool-Aid.

Closest thing to an alcoholic drink, Orange Juice and sparkling water and some lime/ lemon.

malibu_new_200.jpg

Call me a girl all you want, but I like this stuff. I haven't exactly taste-tested that many different kinds of alcohol either.

Only kinds of beer I've had are Corona and Heineken, didn't like either of them.

Shots: Jägerbomb, Bottle Cap

Drink drinks: Kokanee (beer), Crown Royal on the rocks

KokaneeBottle.jpg
crown-royal-purple.jpg

malibu_new_200.jpg

Call me a girl all you want, but I like this stuff. I haven't exactly taste-tested that many different kinds of alcohol either.

I love buying those to pass around a fire while camping or something. It's an "everybody will drink it" kind of drink.

Back
Top Bottom