Nintendo Wii

You will get sick of it. I had a wii and thought the very same thing. 6 months later it was collecting dust. The games suck, its only redeeming quality is that it makes a good party machine.

If that's the case, that will be longer than the grace period I had with the original Xbox. I had a week with that thing before I turned it into a DVD player.

The motion tracking is just a gimmick. I have the PS2 eye toy. Yes, I know it is very crudee, but it works just as well, if not better, and sony did a good job with the integration into the games.

I doubt that. I think there's far more possibilities with the technologies built into the Wii.

the systems a joke the controller is amazing

That's the thing. People seem to focus on specifications alone. The Wii seems to break that concept by going against all the craves.

If that's the case, that will be longer than the grace period I had with the original Xbox. I had a week with that thing before I turned it into a DVD player.

I have the original xbox as my primary console right now. I love it. I now have 84 games for it, none of which cost me more than probably $5-10. (thank you, gamestop)

01001010 said:
I doubt that. I think there's far more possibilities with the technologies built into the Wii.

That's what I really don't like about nintendo. They always have that with so many possibilities, but they only use them as a marketing gimmick. They aren't used anywhere near their full potential.

LOL. That'll work out well.
How about you go cover yourself with epoxy putty? :D

Nothing beats DDR, but damn didn't the Wii ruin it with its version...
Songs were MIDI compatable by the sounds of them, with cheap voices added on top, BUT at least you could turn those extra movements with the hands off in the options...

I do agree that the Wii has some plus's to add to exercise you do already. Its in no way a replacement.
Wii Fit/The EA one, do indeed work however if you are really wanting to add to times where you'd otherwise be sitting around.

As long as exercise is fun, people will do it.

LOL and you can pan the camera like 600 times so you can switch out things to make it look more impressive.

Watch the carpet.

Yeah I know.
It shows how you spill on the carpet, and you can clearly see the Coke seeped out onto the sides and stuff. The Coke is surrounding the carpet.
Then when it is a different view the Coke is gone from around it!:eek:
Lol wtf?!??

Huh. IMO the PS3 is definitely a better console. Yes, the wii has the motion control, but none of the new games utilize it nearly to its full potential. It's mostly like moving your hand a little, not how it should be, which would include more moving around. My brother has one, and neither him nor me can find any decent games for it, just like my DS. Personally, I am tired of nintendo releasing something new and evolutionary, and marketing it to adults and teens, then letting it be taken over by kiddie games, and then not properly using the new features.

OK whatever. I'm not here to burn on nintendo or the wii, but this is just my opinion on all their stuff.

well not to mention the new PS3 game with the dragons..and you ride around on them and you use the Six-Axxis to move it up down left right

The Wii is good if you have family members that also have one... Mario Kart is awesome!

I think it depends on the Genre of game that your into.

Back
Top Bottom