My pc is in sudden shut down rarely, the error is ... plz help

migagirl

Beta member
Hi, I hope you n' your computer are doing well.
My pc shuts down suddenly, then starts by itself after it has screened with blue and some codes in it real quick. I have checked the error code which is following:
BCCode : 100000d1 BCP1 : 80688000 BCP2 : 000000FF BCP3 : 00000000
BCP4 : F993430C OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 256_1

also technical error says:
D:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERb78b.dir00\Mini052409-03.dmp
D:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERb78b.dir00\sysdata.xml

I have no idea what is happening. Plz comment something that you know about it n' help me.:(

It's Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 1500MHz 256MB of RAM n' system is Windows XP proffesional version 2002 are all I know.

You need to repair your registry migagirl ... do this using registry programs such as ccleaner or just google for such a program.

You need to repair your registry migagirl ... do this using registry programs such as ccleaner or just google for such a program.

I doubt that is the cause of her problem. Things like that are usually driver related or caused by a failing piece of hardware.

miga, I would start by going to the manufacturer of your computer (Dell, HP, Compaq etc) and installed new drivers for your computer. If you don't know where to go, get us your make and model and we can help you out there.

I never get a blue screen unless I have timings wrong on my memory, which can happen from time to time when the BIOS resets itself for some reason,
so can be related to memory errors, like a faulty module.

Did this start happening only recently? But was working fine until then?

Did you install anything prior to this happening?

How recently?

I never get a blue screen unless I have timings wrong on my memory, which can happen from time to time when the BIOS resets itself for some reason,

Your BIOS may be resetting itself due to a bad CMOS battery

Hi, I hope you n' your computer are doing well.
My pc shuts down suddenly, then starts by itself after it has screened with blue and some codes in it real quick. I have checked the error code which is following:
BCCode : 100000d1 BCP1 : 80688000 BCP2 : 000000FF BCP3 : 00000000
BCP4 : F993430C OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 256_1

also technical error says:
D:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERb78b.dir00\Mini052409-03.dmp
D:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERb78b.dir00\sysdata.xml

I have no idea what is happening. Plz comment something that you know about it n' help me.:(

I agree with updating all your drivers, do a windows update,
Run Memtest then run CC cleaner (clean and Reg fix) and if that fails to a windows XP Repair install.

Maybe, but it only happens after I've been messing with hardware and forget to put the timings and voltages back, but this isn't my thread :p

Back
Top Bottom