My brother F^$#ed my iBook.

I would be telling your mom first.
Nothing can make you feel like crap more than a "mother is disappointed in you" talk.
As for the Ibook... Well... You know how I feel about apple :p

Like I've said before, I like the OS, hate the hardware. My mom just told him that he would pay to fix it. That's it.

How old is your brother? That's why you never lend your laptop out, I never do. And if I should ever lend it out, I have a padded case for it which protects it. You should have had one of those.

How old is your brother? That's why you never lend your laptop out, I never do. And if I should ever lend it out, I have a padded case for it which protects it. You should have had one of those.

What about if his brother did have a case, pulled the computer out of the case and then sat on it! what good is your case now?!?! HUH??! HUHH?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

:D ;) :D :D

He's 13. I'm 15.
When I gave it to him, I also gave him my laptop case, but I think he didn't use the case at all.

I still haven't figured this out. I don't want to take it apart right now.

Back
Top Bottom