Looking For an Flash Drive

It's pretty much going to be the OCZ Rally or the Patriot Xporter, but I am still listening to suggestions. It's most likely going to be the Xporter at this point. I am still looking at reviews, it seems they are somehow mixed and not that accurate. Some reviews said the Rally 2 is better, and others said the Xporter is better.

I think you will tend to find that just about any of the reviews are mixed up to start with. The main reason for that is simply someone goes into one store and simply buys one from each brand without regard for size or which model.

A far more accurate comparison would be seeing one size fits all and then comparing the various models along side the different brands. This OCZ is faster then the other 16gb OCZ and so forth compared to this one by ? and their other model right through each brand model all one size!

You know that's not going to happen however. The best option for you is to find out what is available in the size you want and for how much since the prices vary quite a bit. Once you have a few in mind look over the reviews available to see which one comes out on top.

The Rally 2 and Xporter 2 are both 4GB and costs $14.99.

Back
Top Bottom