The Official? CF Award Thread

I think we should all just donate 10 dollars to him so he can buy a new computer. His current rig is hopeless. Issues left and right.

@FootHead, those two had a tiff a while back, I think Thelis is still mad >.>
Or he's just picking on him, you never know with Thelis :p

I think we should all just donate 10 dollars to him so he can buy a new computer. His current rig is hopeless. Issues left and right.

@FootHead, those two had a tiff a while back, I think Thelis is still mad >.>

Or we can all donate one quarter to him an he can buy a bag of zip ties xD

absolutely not, Foothead. He must stay Intel. I insist. :D

I suppose I don't have much room to talk on the cable management issue. I was messing around in the case recently and things look...not too bad but still not good.

Or we can all donate one quarter to him an he can buy a bag of zip ties xD

Naw. His whole rig is dying. Right now, the mobo and graphics are dead. It seems like he always is having some problems with it.

absolutely not, Foothead. He must stay Intel. I insist. :D

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AMD PWNS!!!!!!!!!!

He probably will go AMD, though. They're cheaper. People always sacrifice performance for money. I like to stay at the top no matter what it takes. Which is why I'll be dropping another 1,400 on the system sometime when I get paid.

He probably will go AMD, though. They're cheaper. People always sacrifice performance for money. I like to stay at the top no matter what it takes. Which is why I'll be dropping another 1,400 on the system sometime when I get paid.

I'm spending more than that on my AMD 955 system. It beat the i7 extreme 3.2 GHz as far as gaming, so I'm happy with it.

Someone has to give WorshipMe some award. Something to do with being REALLY competitive.

EDIT: I've got work tomorrow: *sleep*

Back
Top Bottom