Nintendo Wii

Ironic, we think alike.
But come on let's not argue, we have different points of view, and we all have opinions.
By no means does the Wii play ANY role in America's diets and exercise, but it CAN help.
If you have a lazy kid that lies down while playing Xbox, Wii can help, sorta, by making him sit, other then that it won't help.

Ummm....No I would say it doesn't help at all unless you get the wiifit or something, but IMO the old DDR series for xbox was actually much better excercise. I remember when everyone was into that. We had DDR parties and everything.

LOL times have changed.

Because there are still MANY people that think that the wii is too much work for video games. If that is too much work, do you think they've ever walked anywhere except from parking lot to where they can get themselves a rascal?

Well, do you ever like to stop and relax?

I mean really, some people just need a break, especially if they are already really busy. Maybe you are different, but everyone is different.

Because there are still MANY people that think that the wii is too much work for video games. If that is too much work, do you think they've ever walked anywhere except from parking lot to where they can get themselves a rascal?

I agree with you here Rubber. People that think the wii is too much work have issues. I myself just like the relaxed nature of the classic controller.

Whyfly is right as well, we all have our own opinions and this shouldnt turn in to a silly 10 page argument thread.

Lets just all agree that Chrono Trigger was the greatest game of all time, thanks

haha

Ummm....No I would say it doesn't help at all unless you get the wiifit or something, but IMO the old DDR series for xbox was actually much better excercise. I remember when everyone was into that. We had DDR parties and everything.

LOL times have changed.

Wiifit is an overpriced mirror with a weight scale. Do you REALLY need a machine to tell you if you are overweight? Ask someone close, or just google your weight/age/height ratio.
DDR WAS exercise. You didn't have to move just kinda move legs in certain spots, but HOW could you resist? I mean come on it was so much fun (Got a cousin with DDR, still throws party :D)
Wii is just another console, great new technology, but by NO MEANS a fitness program.

i have a wii and i never move to play it....
its pretty sensitive i play zelda sunk in on my coach not moving except a tiny rist flick
its very nice

Lets just all agree that Chrono Trigger was the greatest game of all time, thanks

haha

WHAT!?!? CHRONO TRIGGER!?!?

*Others open bag of popcorn, settle into chair*
Best game ever was Spyro, original versions, not that junk they pass now.
Boy was that fun for some reason, running around collecting jems....

Wiifit is an overpriced mirror with a weight scale. Do you REALLY need a machine to tell you if you are overweight? Ask someone close, or just google your weight/age/height ratio.
DDR WAS exercise. You didn't have to move just kinda move legs in certain spots, but HOW could you resist? I mean come on it was so much fun (Got a cousin with DDR, still throws party :D)
Wii is just another console, great new technology, but by NO MEANS a fitness program.

I completely agree.

I loved DDR on my PS2. I had the one tthat was eyetoy compatible, so it wasn't just jumpin around. It was actually dancing (sort of) That was fun. I remember once I played it for like 12 hours straight. I hit menu and it told me I had burned like 2000 calories :eek: No wonder I was so hungry.

I completely agree.

I loved DDR on my PS2. I had the one tthat was eyetoy compatible, so it wasn't just jumpin around. It was actually dancing (sort of) That was fun. I remember once I played it for like 12 hours straight. I hit menu and it told me I had burned like 2000 calories :eek: No wonder I was so hungry.

Can't wait to play that again.
This was BEYOND dancing, it was just craziness, but it was all fun.

Wii would be something good for fitness, if you put some sensors on your legs, torso, hands, arms and head, and like used your whole body, not just your hands.

Can't wait to play that again.
This was BEYOND dancing, it was just craziness, but it was all fun.

Wii would be something good for fitness, if you put some sensors on your legs, torso, hands, arms and head, and like used your whole body, not just your hands.

LOL or you could just use a $5 webcam like sony did. Works just as well.

Back
Top Bottom