Pentium 2,3

I would say processor alone, $5.

In today's market, good luck even trying to even give them to someone.

depends, an enthusiast may want the P2 cartridge. Though I smashed and burned a P2 HTPC recently and a P4 1.8GHz to go along with it - Stupid HP desktops :rolleyes:
I would just assume do what I did or find a way to overclock the hell out of it xD

LOL I OC'ed a P2 to the highest stable speed possible then removed the heatsink. 30 seconds later--KABOOM!!!! It had blown clean through the mobo and damaged the case. Awesome :D

we did try that, removed the heatsink but it only smoked. so we just smashed that. Tried the P4 w/o heatsink and did not explode. We doused the thing in PJ1 chain lubricant, then lighter fluid, set it on fire while it was still running and it STILL didn't explode.

*sorry, off topic for a sec*

we did try that, removed the heatsink but it only smoked. so we just smashed that. Tried the P4 w/o heatsink and did not explode. We doused the thing in PJ1 chain lubricant, then lighter fluid, set it on fire while it was still running and it STILL didn't explode.

*sorry, off topic for a sec*

Did you overvolt to the max. possible?

*said with angry tone while shaking fists in the air* DELL!!!!!!

al-hakim-shaking-fist.jpg

I remember back when Dell was actually a good company.

When? :p

OP: I'm not really sure how much they go for. I wouldn't take a P2 system off a lady the other day though, if that says anything. It would've cost me more to recycle in than it was worth. Check eBay.

Back
Top Bottom