We are SCREWED!

there should be some laws against this.

There are some laws about bringing weapons into space. Mainly nukes/missiles and other things that can be shot down to earth from orbit. I wonder what we will do when the aliens come and pewpew us lol.

"Luckily, the satellite isn't scheduled to reach the moon until October 8."

Gives us plenty of time to move underground incase of another Ice Age. I will finally get to be what I always wanted to be: A gopher.
:D :D :D :D :D

I wonder about us being the most advanced species on the planet. The dinosaurs are gone, but the existed for many millions of years. We have only been around for a small fraction of that. We may be the most intelligent, but I wonder if that automatically makes us the most advanced.

If we end up like the dinosaurs I just wish I could see what species becomes the most successful.

63083, I don't think anyone knows with certainty how much water is on the moon. I think that is the question that they are trying to answer. I think some here are questioning the resources that are required to answer that question.

I suppose most "advanced" is not the right thing to say, but quite certainly most adaptable and greatest intellectual capacity would be a good way to put. Although with that, you could put some species of dogs, Raptors, and some birds. In my opinion though, we far exceed any of the above animals. We have tools, large brains, written language, the ability to go from farming to hunting and nomadic lifestyles to savaging, we can adapt, survive and succeed in different climates, and we have invented technology.

And as for the water on the moon, the only water the moon is of that from icy impact objects. There s several hundred feet to meters of crushed space debris on the surface with mixed microscopic ice crystals. Since I don't feel like repeating myself go look through the last 2 pages of posts on why ice can't be on the moon in "mineable" quantities.

I suppose most "advanced" is not the right thing to say, but quite certainly most adaptable and greatest intellectual capacity would be a good way to put. Although with that, you could put some species of dogs, Raptors, and some birds. In my opinion though, we far exceed any of the above animals. We have tools, large brains, written language, the ability to go from farming to hunting and nomadic lifestyles to savaging, we can adapt, survive and succeed in different climates, and we have invented technology.

I agree.

Aww poor moon... Everyone's gonna make a huge deal about it's distruction... Simmilar to how Michail Jackson is being such a big deal and all XD

And as for the water on the moon, the only water the moon is of that from icy impact objects. There s several hundred feet to meters of crushed space debris on the surface with mixed microscopic ice crystals. Since I don't feel like repeating myself go look through the last 2 pages of posts on why ice can't be on the moon in "mineable" quantities.

Oh well that's just $%#@! great! We're going to become cavemen AGAIN!!! Sheesh! Now I know how the Geico dudes feel...

Back
Top Bottom