We are SCREWED!

The earth will at some point give up her ghost. Would you rather be prepared to depart or be in a blind panic wondering what to do?

For the world will not end with a bang, but with a wimper...

My mode of thinking. I just don't in any way support blowing a hole in the moon to look for ice deposits that just aren't going to be there in sufficient quantity to justify this explosion.

The earth will at some point give up her ghost. Would you rather be prepared to depart or be in a blind panic wondering what to do?

For the world will not end with a bang, but with a wimper...

lol there is no way humans will be around still when the earth kicks the bucket. The earth will be around long after humans become extinct.

lol there is no way humans will be around still when the earth kicks the bucket. The earth will be around long after humans become extinct.

Humans, extinct? Please. We are the most advanced race that we know of in the galaxy. Soon we will have interstellar space travel, and if the complete evacuation of this planet is needed, we will relocate to another planet. Humans will not become extinct for millions of years.

Humans, extinct? Please. We are the most advanced race that we know of in the galaxy. Soon we will have interstellar space travel, and if the complete evacuation of this planet is needed, we will relocate to another planet. Humans will not become extinct for millions of years.

I wonder about us being the most advanced species on the planet. The dinosaurs are gone, but the existed for many millions of years. We have only been around for a small fraction of that. We may be the most intelligent, but I wonder if that automatically makes us the most advanced.

If we end up like the dinosaurs I just wish I could see what species becomes the most successful.

63083, I don't think anyone knows with certainty how much water is on the moon. I think that is the question that they are trying to answer. I think some here are questioning the resources that are required to answer that question.

I'd be more afraid of humans kicking the earth's bucket than the earth itself.

Well, it'd be a hell of a lot of nukes in the center, and we couldn't drill far enough to get there, so that rules out the exploding it theory. Any others?

Well, it'd be a hell of a lot of nukes in the center, and we couldn't drill far enough to get there, so that rules out the exploding it theory. Any others?

We could explode it in chunks.
For example keep blowing up bombs in the same spot.

We could then wait for the spot to cool which it would. Eventually.
Thus altering the climate. Then we could repeat.

BIG BOOM, Cool, Repeat.

Did I seriously just make a theory about blowing the planet up :rolleyes: :eek:

Back
Top Bottom