Quick Question About Case

Whyfly??

Daemon Poster
Don't know if this is a problem yet or not.
Thanks for all the help guys, I got everything you guys said, everything there is from you guys.

I have THIS case
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129021

And THIS motherboard
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128387

Now the power supply that I have (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817341016) goes on the bottom of the case.

While this is getting shipped to me, I read reviews, and I'm worried that the power supply cable from the power supply won't reach the motherboard's power connector.
Will it reach?
Am i covered?
I feel stupid for not reading this before:eek: :(

Also I am reading reviews that the case has a weird back to it, making some MOBO's impossible to use with video cards.
It seems that a part of the case is sticking out, so that the top slot cannot be a video card, as the connector won't fit.
People are telling me my top connector on my MOBO is the PCI 2.0 x16, but I can see a PCI x1 slot there (Which is by no means a video card slot), so I don't know what the people are saying.
I am right, right?

Are you talking about the 8 pin or 24 pin?

I am talking about the one with the main power supply.
I am pretty sure that is the 24 pin.
I have my PSU listed there, to help you guys help me :D
Will 8 pin be long enough too? Or no?
First build, uhh I'm nervous.

Also I am reading reviews that the case has a weird back to it, making some MOBO's impossible to use with video cards.
It seems that a part of the case is sticking out, so that the top slot cannot be a video card, as the connector won't fit.
People are telling me my top connector on my MOBO is the PCI 2.0 x16, but I can see a PCI x1 slot there (Which is by no means a video card slot), so I don't know what the people are saying.
I am right, right?

I am talking about the one with the main power supply.
I am pretty sure that is the 24 pin.
I have my PSU listed there, to help you guys help me :D
First build, uhh I'm nervous.

I had that case and I had no problems with it at all. You should be fine.

They're probably talking about the first revision of the 900. The early 900's had some issues with the expansion slots and cards not fitting correctly, but any new 900 you buy now should be fine. I have an original 900 and I didn't have any problems with it.

It's a standard ATX case, it should work fine with any ATX motherboard you throw at it.

They're probably talking about the first revision of the 900. The early 900's had some issues with the expansion slots and cards not fitting correctly, but any new 900 you buy now should be fine. I have an original 900 and I didn't have any problems with it.

It's a standard ATX case, it should work fine with any ATX motherboard you throw at it.

I have the one that is listed.
I don't know if that is the new version, or whatnot, but I think it is.
Thanks guys, God you people are quick.
I hope parts get here during the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom