No input error?

OK i didn't feel like swapping my PSU, so i randomley turn it on the next day And it works... But i still have a black screen

EDIT: it was the video card, i just have to go back to my 6200

Now my Keyboard connections do not work

?
Your ps/2's are not working or the usb?

It is the mobo for sure if that is the case...take it out of the case, and put the computer back together on a piece of cardboard and see if it will boot. If not, you will need a new one.

Yep. Buy AMD this time, though. You get a lot more power for less.
The phenom 9600 would be a perfect choice for you, and you could buy the AM2+ ECS balck series HDMI board, and then use all you old parts.
There you go---quad core upgrade for $200.

My motherboard isn't dead....

it was my 8600gt, now i have to regress back to using my 6200 that can't even play 3d chess...

I had an adapter around, so i used that....

I will definitely go AMD my next full build because Intel needs to make some refinements to their processors...

but for now, i have to attempt to last on this damn pc

but hey at least it looks cool.......

My motherboard isn't dead....

it was my 8600gt, now i have to regress back to using my 6200 that can't even play 3d chess...

I had an adapter around, so i used that....

I will definitely go AMD my next full build because Intel needs to make some refinements to their processors...

but for now, i have to attempt to last on this damn pc

but hey at least it looks cool.......

I thought your keyboard was out...
Yes that is a very awesome case.

whats wrong with Intel CPUs?
All mine works like a charm.

Good luck on your next build. Took forever when I didnt have a job and dont get any allowance. I had to make compromises over compromises. I always had to wait till Christmas, Chinese new year, and birthday to get some cash around to buy the parts.

Back
Top Bottom