The Official? CF Award Thread

We had awards like this before if I remember right. It was for CF's birthday or something. These went over quite well, we were able to nominate people for several awards. Best in something (I forgot) got a gift card from David if I remember correctly.

I asked to be a mod at some point....They said No! :) So yes, Do not ask for anything.

I like the idea though. Gives a member a good feeling.

LMAO, I think their are only a couple that fit me:

Honorary Stay-up-till-the-wee-hours-of-the-morning-on-CF Member (a few of you would understand this; Vampist would)
or
Honorary Person-most-likely-to-have-the-exact-same-ideas-dealing-with-Raidmax-cases-as-PokerDegenerate Member (he might be the only one to gunderstand that)

IDK, I'm not good at stuff like this.

4AM here in Minnesota. It's summer. Live it up. ....on CF!

LMAO!

JK. I'm working on my website (since i'm way freaking behind because of father's day and other stuff that came up) so when that's done, it'll be time for me to advertise and hopefully get some business to stay busy and make some money this summer.

LMAO, I think their are only a couple that fit me:

Honorary Stay-up-till-the-wee-hours-of-the-morning-on-CF Member (a few of you would understand this; Vampist would)

IDK... you might have an competition for that one. I tend to pull a lot of all nighters during summer (no job, no car, very few family and friends to hang out). I am on here from time to time when I pull all nighters, but I usually find something to do in between, and not sign on unless I have something to post.

Back
Top Bottom