UK members. The stig's identity has just been revealed

It clearly isnt him because in the credits they listed Michael Schumacher and The Stig seperatly
The only reason Michael Schumacher was there was so he could drive his Ferarri FXX round the track

Did you see the episode of Rob Dyrdek's fantasy factory where he races his 1969 Chevrolet Camaro against Ryan Sheckler's Ferrari F430?

They drag raced and it came down to a tie.

Yeah, I saw that episode. Well...I'm not all that surprised. American muscle does what it does best on the quarter mile. Now if they raced on a circuit in that episode I seriously doubt it would've been a tie. ;)

i'd rather just have pure speed and power, you cant really have both, unless its non production and uber expensive.

Yes but what goods raw speed and power if you have to slow down to a snails pace to go round a corner

i'd rather just have pure speed and power, you cant really have both, unless its non production and uber expensive.

Not necessarily true. There are plenty of cars out there that offer great power and handling and they're not all that expensive.

I can admire and respect American muscle, especially classic muscle, but I don't think I'd ever own one. I love corners too much to sacrifice them for straight lines.

Back
Top Bottom