dual monitor

o ok thanx and can someone plz tell me if it matter where you plug in the monitors on the videos cards in crossfire? (example: one in each, both monitors in one video card

I haven't tried plugging into the second card, but I have both of my monitors plugged into the upper card in the computer case. You can set their operating system location to each other in the display properties. Mine came up backward, so, in the display properties I dragged and dropped the monitors images until they were in the same orientation as they are on in front of me.

Does this make any sense?

sorta, what do you mean when you say "set the operating system location?" waht do you mean when you said yours came up backwards?

you right click on your desktop and click personalize for vista or properties for xp

then click display settings for vista or the display tab for xp

in the image there there are two rectangles 1 and 2, you can drag them around and change which monitor is the primary one, secondary one is, and the physical location of the monitors ...

personally i would recommend one one large monitor instead of two...because even though you can like do work on one while say watch a video on the other one, its not really productive and its hard to concentrate on two monitors. one 24" monitor would be sufficient for most.

Back
Top Bottom