All Religious And Non Look At This!

I joined with a username completely different than the one I use here (and I haven't even posted in this thread anyway), made no posts and was permabanned with "no reason specified". :D

Lol... definitely checking what URL people were redirected from.

I joined with a username completely different than the one I use here (and I haven't even posted in this thread anyway), made no posts and was permabanned with "no reason specified". :D

Lol... definitely checking what URL people were redirected from.

ahahahaHAHAhahah. oh well.

I posted, I only got a temp ban.
I was called an alcoholic(real God-like to call names) and someone attempted to turn my own gay joke on me(real original right?) So I ignored the later, but I truthfully made the statement that I don't drink.
Also I stated that, they were resorting to name calling the true Christian people rather than legit facts, as the bible is known as a book of stories for a reason, and it is not fact. All their points are just their own interpretations of the Bible, which could be taken many different ways, as times were different then.
We need a modern Bible written. Any prophets out there? Get on that! lol

I posted, I only got a temp ban.
I was called an alcoholic(real God-like to call names) and someone attempted to turn my own gay joke on me(real original right?) So I ignored the later, but I truthfully made the statement that I don't drink.
Also I stated that, they were resorting to name calling the true Christian people rather than legit facts, as the bible is known as a book of stories for a reason, and it is not fact. All their points are just their own interpretations of the Bible, which could be taken many different ways, as times were different then.
We need a modern Bible written. Any prophets out there? Get on that! lol
It would make since for a modern bible, but how many times can we re-write something and it still be valid?

Back
Top Bottom