Old Thread New Life...

She deserves the title of young tart. Slut's kinda harsh. Why are they not throwing the book at the girl's mom? She let her underaged girl have sleep overs with underaged boys. For Christ's Sake, where's the parental guideance here?

Didn't it turn out that the 13 year old wasn't the father in the end, it was some 40 year old I seem to remember?

But yesterday DNA results revealed in London's High Court proved that elfin-faced Alfie did not father the girl by Chantelle.

Instead, Maisie is the daughter of fellow schoolboy Tyler, who was 14 when Chantelle fell pregnant.

It is said that Tyler is now intending to care for the three-month-old baby in the future.

The Sun pictured 4ft Alfie with Maisie and Chantelle in February. The schoolboy believed he'd become Britain's youngest dad, saying: "When my mum found out I thought I'd be in trouble.

It's now a 14 year old.......

This kid

tyler_806179a.jpg

I love how all the people she is 'getting with" are all younger kids of the same school.

It's now a 14 year old.......

This kid

tyler_806179a.jpg

I love how all the people she is 'getting with" are all younger kids of the same school.

Yeah. She obviously has some pretty severe mental issues.

setishock said:
For Christ's Sake, where's the parental guideance here?

In the UK, things are very different than the US.

In Louisiana, I think it was like 30-40% of teenage girls get pregnant.
It's not as much of a problem in other countries.

Back
Top Bottom